* 5 unique homes, with the option of 3 bedrooms en suite
* Designed by internationally renowned architect, Nicholas Day
* Superb entertaining options indoors and out
* High-spec kitchens with Gaggenau and marble finishes
* Secure undercover parking for up to 3 vehicles
* Elevator access to each floor
* Moments to city, tennis, golf & more
* Walk to shops & cafés in Toorak Village
* Penthouse with private entry to sprawling rooftop living
Learn about 700 Orrong
At home among landmark properties in leafy Toorak, 700Orrong sets a new benchmark in luxury living for those who demand a lifestyle beyond the ordinary. Five homes, comprising three bedrooms each, are designed by internationally renowned architect, Nicholas Day, to reflect the worldly perspective of residents drawn to the area’s reputation of influence and abundance.
Select from floorplans where rooms are framed by brass window treatments whilst a tempered selection of timber and stone inform calm spaces. Grounded amongst the certainty of century-old trees, the homes comprise sprawling living rooms warmed by gas fires spilling out to alfresco entertaining for year-round enjoyment. Bedrooms are coupled with serene en suites and generous wardrobes to create a pleasurable backdrop for the rituals of daily life.
Leave the car at home with secure undercover parking for up to three vehicles as well as plentiful, secure storage. Sporting clubs including Royal South Yarra and Kooyong compete for attention with boutiques in Hawksburn and Armadale, whilst restaurants and cafés with a pedigree rivaling the area’s residents span the cuisines of the world.
Construction is nearing completion on these five unique floorplans. Make your mark today and register interest in Toorak’s new address where superior living is simplified by an unparalleled attention to detail.
Selling In Conjunction With Kay & Burton